Family Beach Photo 2014

Family Beach Photo 2014

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Last One Without You

Girls, I missed you on Christmas....even more than a normally do.  My heart hurt for you both.  Not because you were unsafe, or scared, or alone.  You were comfortable  and happy and under the care of people who love you.  But my heart was sad that we were not together.  Your cousins gave us a Christmas gift for each of you.  You'll love them when you get here.  Your siblings got your pictures off the fridge when we got up on Christmas morning so that you could be at the breakfast table with you.  We cleaned up your room today, and started getting a few things ready for you.  We miss you.  We love you and we know this is our last Christmas without you.

P.S.  Nana and I are packing our bags so get ready because in 13 days I'll be holding you again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment